- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ***Live Updates*** House Judiciary Committee Holds Second Impeachment Hearing
- Comey: Trump Is Trying to 'Burn the FBI Down' with 'Lies'
- CIA Believed Steele Dossier to Be 'Internet Rumor,' Still Included in IC Assessment Appendix
- Matt Gaetz Nails 'Non-Partisan' Democrat Impeachment Lawyer for 'Pee Tape' Tweet Against Trump
- Democrat Counsel Daniel Goldman Refuses to Say Who Ordered Phone Snooping
Tag Archives: IEDs
As the good folks of Watertown, Massachusetts cheer on their police force and give thanks to Almighty God that their suburban town has men and women of courage and character helping to rid their little world of the rabid dogs of demonic terrorism, the mushy-headed media is busy with its specious speculations, trying to figure out how two young men raised in America could have turned out to be such vociferous haters of the very country that gave them safety and asylum.
What a short attention span our media moguls seem to have when their Left-wing historical facts fly in the face of hard-core reality. Well, here’s a little walk down memory lane as seen through the eyes of a man who as a nine year-old boy lived through the terrifying violence of Left-wing terrorism. And it all happened right here in the good old USA perpetrated by homegrown White Middle Class Left-wing brats. And yes, Kathy Boudin, currently serving as Adjunct Assistant Professor at Columbia University, was the Marxist mother of this terrorist cell calling itself the Weather Underground. Continue reading →