- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden's Transition Co-Chair Hosted Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Elites at Obama White House
- Pennsylvania Poll: Joe Biden's Lead Narrows to Just 1.1%
- Exclusive -- Ted Nugent: Beto, Biden, Harris 'Are Coming to Take Your Guns'
- Report: New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Exposing Himself on Zoom
- Sen. James Lankford: Joe Biden Possible ‘Counterintelligence Risk’
Tag Archives: IBEW
Verizon, the telecommunications company that is currently in the midst of contract disputes with the Communications Workers of America (CWA) and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), is now into its second week of an aggressively nasty union strike. And of course, we all know what that means. Yep, it’s time to bring on the Goons! As Bob Master, Political Director for the CWA stated: There’s nothing wrong, or undemocratic or un-American about militancy—it’s part of our tradition. Indeed it is, Mr. Bob, indeed it is. And here is a sample of some of that criminal, oops, I mean militant, behavior that Mr. Bob’s boys just might have been recently engaged in. Continue reading →