- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Vice President Mike Pence Warns at Georgia Rally: ‘If You Don't Vote, They Win’
- Judge Orders DACA Amnesty Restored to 2012 Rules
- Nevada Judge Tosses Trump Campaign's Challenge to Vote Results
- CNBC's Santelli Takes on Pro-Lockdown Pundit -- Says Viewers 'Smart Enough' to Make Decisions on Their Own
- Protesters Condemn Radical NJ Abortion Bill Backed by Gov. Phil Murphy
Tag Archives: Hurricane Sandy
Live Blogging Hurricane Sandy from the Western Suburbs of Philadelphia. Why? Because I have lots of time on my hands. So if you too have nothing better to do, stop on by for the occasional update. And hopefully, all these updates will be boring, uninteresting, and without event. Continue reading
A Hurricane at Halloween. Now that’s what I call a real underhanded prank from our unpredictable Mother Nature—the old girl didn’t even give us the trick-or-treat choice! And of course, Big Sandy is supposed to make a hard left turn and head straight for South Jersey and Philadelphia, full speed in my direction. Oh boy, can’t wait. Continue reading