- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Pence: Only Thing Standing Between America and Agenda of Far Left Is 4 More Years of President Donald Trump
- President Trump Commutes Roger Stone's Prison Sentence
- Trump Promises 'Road to Citizenship' for DACA Illegal Aliens
- Dr. Robert Epstein: Google Will Shift 10% of Voters to Make Trump a 'Blip in History'
- Charles Hurt: The Unbearable White Privilege of Joe Biden
Tag Archives: Hurricane Irene
Despite the 24-hour full force coverage of what was billed as one of the most deadly, once-in-a-lifetime tragical events ever to hit the Delaware Valley, Hurricane Irene, a Category 1, repeat, a Category ONE hurricane has caused no major power outages, no overturned cars, no real property damage, no mass destruction, and thankfully, no deaths. But despite the obvious fact that this over-hyped man-made weather extravaganza has failed to deliver on its doomsday pronouncements, the overpaid Talking Headaches here in the Philadelphia metro area continue with the disaster deception. Continue reading
It is now 7:30 PM on Saturday and the citizens of the Philadelphia metropolitan area are awaiting the howling winds and torrential rains of Hurricane Irene. There is also a tornado warning for Kent and Sussex counties down in the state of Delaware adding to the already tight tensions of this wild weekend evening. And with all the super hyper media coverage playing non-stop over the local airwaves, it surely seems that Armageddon is heading our way. Continue reading