- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Supercharged Brian Kemp Races into Governor’s Rematch: Stacey Abrams Will Be ‘Great Unifier’ for Georgia Republicans
- Pinkerton: Sorry, Joe! Midterm Elections Are a Referendum on White House Performance
- Donald Trump Rallies Wyoming Against 'Lapdog for Pelosi' Liz Cheney
- Exclusive — Watch: Michigan Professor Tells Students to Watch 'Actual, Honest-to-God ... Professional News' MSNBC, Trashes Fox
- Report: Los Angeles County High School Banning Unvaccinated Students from Graduation Ceremony
Tag Archives: Human Relations Commission
Larry Brinkin, a big name in the gay community in that progressive enclave known as San Francisco, has been arrested for child pornography. Since the 1970s, Mr. Brinkin has been very active in all the politically correct circles in the Bay area, making a name for himself with women’s rights, civil rights, anti-war demonstrations, and all that gay liberation political paraphernalia. Good old gay Larry, that well-known, well-loved crusader for THE PEOPLE, who until 2010 was a member of the San Francisco Human Rights Commission, has been carted away in handcuffs for possession of photographs depicting the sodomizing of children and babies. But it gets even worse…. Continue reading →