- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Colin Kaepernick's Independence Day Message: 'We Reject Your Celebration of White Supremacy'
- Report: NBA Approves List of Social Justice Messages for Jerseys
- Donald Trump: ‘We Only Kneel to Almighty God’
- Poll: Trump and Biden Tied in Battleground Florida
- Hillary Clinton: 'I Don't Know' If Trump Will Leave Office if Defeated
Tag Archives: Human Events
Have you ever scratched your head in total bewilderment over the state of American society today? Have you ever wondered what the hell happened out there in the good ole USA while you were busy making those mortgage payments and raising those kids? Well, look no further than the blog post over at Human Events to get an answer to your plaintive query.
It’s really embarrassing to read such pathetically naive gibberish. It’s like listening to a grown man telling us that babies should really come from the stork but now that those evil liberals have sullied the birth experience by indulging in sexual intercourse, we better get in the game pronto before we’re totally extinct. Continue reading →