- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 2 Democrats Vote Against Coronavirus Package; Republicans All Vote No
- Democrats Reject Coronavirus Bill Amendment to Divert Funds from Pelosi's Subway to Children's Mental Health
- Dem Assemblyman Santabarbara: FBI May Be Only Way to Get Truth about Cuomo, Nursing Homes
- Carlson: 'Public Health Experts Are Scrambling to Avoid Humiliation' of Pandemic-Response Failures
- Rand Paul: No One Has Proven Vaccinated People Can Spread Virus, They're Saying 'Unless You Can Prove the Opposite, You Can't Be Free'
Tag Archives: Huffington Post
I guess if you’re a Hollywood STAR you just don’t have to follow all those mundane rules and regulations that the rest of us peasants are expected to obey. Certainly, Mr. Alec Baldwin, actor and Huffington Post commentator, seems to think that he’s been graced with special honorific privileges even when he’s traveling as a passenger on a crowded airplane. Continue reading