- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Democrats’ Jim Crow Vaccine Laws Disproportionately Persecute Blacks, Hispanics
- White House and Establishment Media Clash over Coronavirus Messaging: 'Completely Irresponsible'
- Survey: Plurality of Americans Not Worried About Contracting Coronavirus
- Rep. Stephanie Murphy Flipped the Bird When Asked About Pelosi's Mask Hypocrisy
- VIDEOS: Liberte! 150,000 Protest Against Vaccine Passports in France
Tag Archives: hot air
That old gaseous put down used by gay marriage maniacs and all others of their political ilk in their attempt to dismiss conservative lesbians and gays as a societal non sequitur gets a common sense going over at Hot Air. Jazz Shaw, columnist for Hot Air’s Green Room, presents the perspective of a closeted conservative lesbian who responds to that liberal head-scratching conundrum: how can gays vote for a Republican? Continue reading →
Hot Air conducted an interesting poll among its readers to see just what brand of conservatism was taking front and center attention among its loyal followers. Continue reading →
Look out Lefty ladies, a great big groundswell of Right Women is rising up across America and this surging tidal wave of rip-roaring resolve is rolling across the political landscape. But I think you know that already. Continue reading →
The current agitation over Ann Coulter’s scheduled stint at the upcoming Left-whack extravaganza sponsored by GOProud, the national organization representing conservative gays and lesbians, offers a teachable moment for all of us concerted patriots intent on taking back America. Continue reading →
A movement is afoot once again to lift the lifetime ban on gay men donating blood. However, the statistics are providing a scary picture of a not so sexually safe gay men’s community. Continue reading →
Is Hollywood having a hype hemorrhage? Have the hawkers of multicultural homage stroked out from too much politically correct cholesterol? Continue reading →
The Comedy Central controversy over their censoring of a South Park episode that portrayed the religious leader Mohammed in a bear suit has sparked the creation of the first Everybody Draw Mohammed Day or as I like to think of this very special occasion, Mohammed’s Coming Out Party. Everybody Draw Mohammed Day will be celebrated on Thursday, May 20th. Continue reading →