- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WSJ: DHS to Import 45,000 Extra H-2B Workers for Seasonal Employers
- Report: Trump's 'Remain in Mexico' Stopping Anchor Baby Schemes
- Virgil: Trump Drains the Deep State, Finally!
- Report: Bernie Sanders Briefed that Russia Trying to Help His Campaign
- Donald Trump: Vladimir Putin Should Prefer Bernie Sanders 'Who Honeymooned in Moscow'
Tag Archives: homosexuality
The controversy over the Ground Zero mosque couldn’t have happened at a better time. The fact that this obscene mega gesture of contempt for the American people, our way of life, and for the true martyrs who were butchered on September 11, 2001, is finding support from liberal lunatics is one of the best bits of political good luck for the conservative cause this summer. Continue reading →