- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Kayleigh McEnany: Media ‘Desperately Trying to Smear’ Trump, Who Has Already Donated $1.4 Million of Salary to Government
- Carney: The New York Times' Attack on Trump's 'Financial Acumen' Is Nonsense
- Over 3,100 Shooting Victims in Mayor Lightfoot's Chicago this Year
- Monmouth University Poll: Biden 50%, Trump 44%
- Wisconsin Poll: Biden Lead Narrows as Trump Gains in Badger State
Tag Archives: homeless
The hard-working kitchen staff at the New York City Occupy Wall Street jamboree are mad as hell and they ain’t gona take it any more. After slaving 18 hours a day every day to serve up three upscale squares to the hordes of homeless who have descended upon Zuccotti Park, the citizen chefs of the Peoples Republic of Socialist Squatters have slapped down their spatulas in despair. Continue reading →