- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nolte: Post-Debate Polls Show Donald Trump Leading in MI, AZ, and FL
- Watch Live: Donald Trump Hosts a Campaign Rally in New Hampshire
- Joe Biden's Campaign Calls a Lid on In-Person Campaigning
- Expensify CEO David Barrett Sends Millions of Customers Email Claiming Support for Trump Is 'Vote Against Democracy'
- Schweizer: Hunter Biden Participated 'in Chinese Efforts to Acquire Western Technology'
Tag Archives: Homeland Security
The Department of Homeland Security has been forced to release the list of keywords and phrases used by their operatives to monitor blogs and social media. From the same bureaucratic friendly folks who gave America such novelty security innovations as the general public pubic pat-down, comes the Homeland’s highly ineffective and inept online search-and-destroy handbook. Continue reading →
Janet Napolitano is at it again. This incompetent cow is bound and determined to paint the frightening threats to our country’s internal security in spurious shades of white on white. Despite the outrageously obvious profiles of those who are most likely to commit acts of terror in the land of the free, the Department of Homeland Security, like every other governmental and media outlet today, is hell bent on pretending that it can’t possibly be folks of a very different hue who are out to hurt us. Continue reading →