- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- DNI Ratcliffe: 'Hunter Biden's Laptop Is Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign'
- Amy Coney Barrett Is Following the Law All the Way to the Supreme Court
- Donald Trump Returns to the Campaign Trail with a Vengeance
- Joe Biden Calls a 'Lid'; Off Campaign Trail for Three Days Until Last Debate
- SF Mulls Changing 'Racist' School Names, Including Washington and Lincoln: Black Mayor Calls Timing ‘Offensive’
Tag Archives: holiday
Over the past week, there has been a contentious controversy percolating at Philadelphia’s City Hall. The calamity claiming so much of the city fathers’ attention during this busy holiday season turns out to be a commercial endeavor being held on city property, a holiday market featuring food, arts and crafts, and entertainment. So what could be so very wrong with such a charming event? In a word, it’s C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S. Continue reading →