- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Republican House Judiciary Members Witness Border Crisis: This Is ‘Biden’s Mess’; America Has Become ‘Sanctuary Nation’
- Cher: If They're No Democrats to Protect America, GOP Will Achieve the Dream of White Supremacy
- Exclusive: ZOA Slams ‘Deeply Troubling’ Tweets of House Committee, Ilhan Omar on Holocaust Remembrance Day
- AZ Gov. Ducey Signs Bill into Law that Prohibits Private Funding of Election Administration
- Rep. Dan Crenshaw Says He Will Be "Effectively Blind" for a Month After Emergency Surgery
Tag Archives: hoagie
Mitt Romney and his campaign entourage cruised through the Philly suburbs over the weekend. On Saturday, their tour bus was scheduled to stop at a local Wawa, a popular convenience store chain in our area, where Mitt would be on tap to order a sandwich and give a short speech. Well, laying in wait for the Romney team were the not so wily Democrats, led by Mister Ed Rendell, who thought they would get their big chance to disrupt the Republicans’ ride through this so-called Blue State of ours. But things didn’t quite turn out the way Fast Eddie and his Democrat pals thought they would. Continue reading →