- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Pence on Coronavirus: ‘China Let the World Down’
- Trump: Democrats Trying to Exploit Coronavirus for Vote-by-Mail 'Scam'
- Biden: 'No Evidence Whatsoever' of Fraud in Mail-in Voting
- Hassett: We Could See an Unemployment Rate 'North of 20%'
- Birx: 'It's Difficult to Tell' if Country Will Close Again
Tag Archives: Hispanics
Are Asian Americans routinely discriminated against in college admissions? The latest research is showing that, yes indeed, Asian Americas are getting the shaft when it comes to getting their collective foot into the college classroom door. And why would that be? Continue reading →
The latest Gallup poll is showing signs of minority wear and tear with the flash piece of goods posturing as our president. The Super O love fest that African Americans have indulged in since 2008 is exhibiting some symptoms of connubial discord. Gallup found that the Great One’s approval ratings among Blacks in America have slipped from their zenith of 92% to a slightly more sobering proportion of 85%. And Hispanics too are beginning to believe that an endless adoration of the enigmatic savior just might not be too good for home and hearth. Obama’s approval ratings among Latinos has fallen a significant 11%, from 65% to 54%. Continue reading →