- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Signals Support for Bailing Out Cities and States Impacted by Coronavirus
- Joe Biden: U.S. Constitution 'Clearly Requires' Illegal Aliens Be Included in Congressional Apportionment
- Watch: Joe Biden Loses His Mask at Press Event
- AP Highlights Biden Plan to Scrap 'Trump’s Transgender Military Ban’
- Report: Bill Barr Says DOJ Has Not Uncovered Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud
- UK High Court Rules Children Under 16 ‘Unlikely To Be Able To Give Informed Consent’ To Puberty Blockers
- Report: Photos Emerge Of Soldier Chugging Beer Out Of Dead Taliban Soldier’s Prosthetic Leg
- REPORT: Two Danish Brothers Sentenced After Getting Man Drunk, Torturing And Killing Him For Allegedly Raping Their Mother
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
Trump Wins! God Bless America! Continue reading →
It’s official: The She Devil of the Democrat Party is running for President. Yep, the Diva of All Deeds Down and Dirty made the announcement today without showing her face or uttering a single syllable. Continue reading →
She imbibed the Democrat Party’s faux feminist double-speak at the knobbly knee of that liberal icon of political prostitution, her mentor and role model, Hillary Rodham Clinton. And neither public humiliation nor her husband’s ongoing penchant for photographing his penis for the public’s viewing pleasure will stop this showboating broad from advancing her career by hanging on like grim death to the political coattails and exposed dick of a power-hungry alpha male. Continue reading →
Liar, liar, pants on fire! Our first Black president is nothing more than a Chicago huckster, but then, many of us knew that unfortunate fact from the very beginning. The rest of America has been playing consciousness catchup but are finally managing to blink their weary way through that hypocritical haze of racial condescension to get a glimpse of the cardboard con man sitting in the White House. Continue reading →
Big Bad Bill just shot down the Bain refrain from the Obama campaign while giving Mitt Romney a happy high-five for success and competence in both the public and private sphere. Oh dear.
Perhaps a little overdue payback for Obama’s down and dirty Democrat primary back in 2008? I think some Hillary chickens are coming home to roost. Continue reading →
Speculation surrounding Madame Clinton’s political future and the 2012 presidential election continues to hit the headlines. And now Bob Woodward has joined the chorus of Clinton clubbers, suggesting that The Hill will indeed be a viable option for Team Obama in 2012. Continue reading →
Hillary Clinton for President in 2016? You can bet on it! Continue reading →
The whisper-down-the-lane campaign apparently is in full flow, with the Day Dreaming Dems desperately casting about for another messianic miracle worker. With predicted devastation looming in the 2010 elections in November, pressure will only increase on the Democrat Party to cut itself free from that arrogant anti-American albatross hanging round its neck. Continue reading →
Just when the Obama Machine thought they had battered and buried all those female supporters of Hillary Clinton by banishing this token white woman to the back-burner of US politics, here comes that pesky PUMA spirit (Party Unity My Ass) once again.
Continue reading →
Words, words, words. Madam Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, voiced support for the women in Afghanistan today by stating that women’s rights should not be sacrificed in any political deal between Hamid Karzai’s government and the Taliban. In speaking to senior female government officials, Clinton proclaimed: “We will not abandon you.” Yeah, sure. Continue reading →