- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Joe Biden Praises Mic Muting as a 'Good Idea': 'I Think There Should Be More Limitations on Us'
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds North Carolina Rally
- Watch Live: President Trump Campaigns in Gastonia, North Carolina
- Pelosi Predicts Democrats Take White House, Both Chambers of Congress -- 'We Will Increase Our Numbers in the House'
- Report: Senate Democrats to Boycott Amy Coney Barrett's Committee Vote
Tag Archives: Hilary Rosen
Happy Mother’s Day to our next First Lady. Continue reading →
The Romney for President Campaign is making political hay out of the Hilary Rosen rout and the Democrats Stay-at-Home Moms mess. For a $6.00 donation to the campaign, you get the Moms Drive the Economy bumper sticker. So click on the link and help support our Republican candidate. And at the same time you’ll be showing a little genuine public solidarity with Work-at-Home Mothers. Continue reading →
According to the Democrat Party, Stay-at-Home Moms are the Edith Bunkers of women-kind, silly out-of-touch Dingbats who should just shut up and make sandwiches for the big grown-up broads. Well, after the media firestorm surrounding Rosen’s remarks, it would appear that the real Dingbats in the room here ain’t the Ann Romneys of the world. Ah, the sweet sounds of sisterhood emanating from all that Hope and Change. Continue reading →
If you would like to know what Democrats really think about women who choose to focus their life’s energies on raising their children, here is a good glimpse of the glaring contempt these Lefties have for stay-at-home Moms. Continue reading →