- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- CDC Virus Warning: U.S. Facing 'Most Difficult' Months in Nation's 'Public Health History'
- Pope Francis: 2020 Looked Bad Even Before the Coronavirus Outbreak
- WATCH: Democrats' Lawyer in Nevada: Dead Voters Can Cast Valid Mail-in Ballots Before Death
- Arizona Election Integrity Hearing Witnesses Present Alleged Voting Anomalies, Irregularities, Intimidation
- China Unfurls Communist Flag on the Moon
Tag Archives: Herman Cain
Twenty years ago, on October 11, 1991, Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court Justice nominee, addressed the Senate confirmation committee to respond to sexual harassment allegations that were lodged against him by a former colleague. As a conservative judge, Justice Thomas faced near hysterical opposition from liberal politicians and their media toadies. These jackals did everything they could to publicly humiliate this man. Continue reading →
The comment I hear most often concerning Herman Cain’s presidential campaign is the argument that Mr. Cain can not be considered a viable candidate for the highest office in the land because he has never held a political office. Well, after handily winning the straw poll in Florida, maybe it’s time for everyone to take another long hard look at this self-made man from Memphis, Tennessee. And as for that lack of a political hack track record, well, I’ll let Mr. Cain respond to that dismissive rationale in his own words.
Continue reading →
A small tribute to the thousands of victims of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Herman Cain, Republican presidential candidate, sings God Bless America. Continue reading →
Since a couple of TLC readers have expressed their unequivocal support for Herman Cain for the presidential Republican nomination, I thought it was high time I got to know Mr. Cain a little better. And I have to admit I like what I’m discovering. Mr. Cain has genuine intellectual attainments, unlike the Affirmative Action phony baloney credentials laid upon the undeserving shoulders of the progressive paragon of Ivy League entitlement known as Barack Obama. Herman Cain is the Real Deal when it comes to smarts, hard work, definitive accomplishments, business stewardship, proven leadership, and overall integrity. Obama is a moral and mental dwarf in comparison to this man. Continue reading →