- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Rona Forever! Govt Scientist Suggests Britons Could Be Wearing Masks ‘for Years’
- Boris Might Volunteer to Have Vaccination Live on TV
- EU's Coronavirus Christmas Rules: No Communal Singing, Televised Church Only
- Barack Obama: Black Men 'Susceptible' to 'Stereotypical Macho Style' of Donald Trump
- Former Navy SEAL Calls out Raphael Warnock for Mocking Christians Who Want Guns for Self-Defense
Tag Archives: Heritage Deniers
Over the past week, there has been a contentious controversy percolating at Philadelphia’s City Hall. The calamity claiming so much of the city fathers’ attention during this busy holiday season turns out to be a commercial endeavor being held on city property, a holiday market featuring food, arts and crafts, and entertainment. So what could be so very wrong with such a charming event? In a word, it’s C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S. Continue reading →