- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Nunes Slams Wokeness at Diversity Hearing: We Can’t Counter Hypersonic Missiles with Better Pronoun Usage
- Biden Administration Denies Biological Reality, Issues First Passport with 'X' Gender Option
- Scientist Recommends Eco-Friendly Sex to Prevent Contributing to Climate Change
- 68% Say Economy Is Getting Worse as Confidence Collapse Continues
- Consumers’ Research Slams BlackRock’s Close Ties to the Chinese Communist Party
Tag Archives: healthcare
Remember plucky Joe Wilson, the South Carolina Congressman who shouted the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth from the political peanut gallery during Obama’s healthcare speech to Congress back in September 2009? And remember how Joltin Joe was castigated and downright demonized, by Republicans and Democrats alike, for daring to declare in just two little words the complete sum total of the chameleon character standing at the podium? Continue reading →
With the advent of the 112th US Congress at hand and its presumed focus on that distended extravaganza called Obamacare , I thought it would be interesting to see how our Canadian cousins in the Land of the Enlightened Proletariat were getting along up there in universal healthcare heaven. Continue reading →
The people who struggle to work a job, work a career, pay their bills after taxes, and raise a family, care for friends, and contribute to their various communities are getting sick and tired of being smeared, guilt-tripped, demonized, and marginalized. Continue reading →
Through all the shrieking propaganda, through all the screaming lies and slander, a few sober and moderated voices on the Left are finally being raised. Continue reading →