- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Andrew Cuomo Deploys National Guard to Redistribute Ventilators in NY — 'Don't Use the Word Seize'
- De Blasio: New York City's Ventilators Will Run Out by 'Monday or Tuesday'
- 1,000-Bed USNS Comfort Only Had 20 Patients Aboard
- Videos Shows Fired USS Theodore Roosevelt Captain Cheered by Crew
- Navy Secretary: Other Ships May Be on Higher Alert Due to Captain's Leaked Memo
Tag Archives: Hate Speech
Google announced on Friday that it will not comply with the White House’s request to remove the anti-Mohammed video from its YouTube site. Freedom of speech or endless pandering to a mob mentality that can never be appeased? Which is it, America? Continue reading →
Cruise over to the Daily Caller for some off-the-cuff remarks on gay marriage by attendees at a meeting of the Conference of National Black Churches and the Congressional Black Caucus that was held on Wednesday. Get ready to hear some strong viewpoints from men who are not intimidated by the gay gestapo and their use of the hate speech spamathon. Continue reading →
Geert Wilders, the Dutch Member of Parliament who has been harassed and criminalized for daring to suggest that radical Islam is a growing threat to European civilization, has been acquitted of the hate speech charges brought against him by a very reluctant prosecution. Continue reading →
Geert Wilders, the Dutch Member of Parliament who has been an outspoken critic of the Islamification of the Netherlands, has been found Not Guilty on all counts brought against him under so-called Hate Speech codes. Continue reading →