- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Juneteenth Celebrations Around the Nation Marred by Shootings, Death
- Flint Officer Shoots, Kills Woman Who Allegedly Shot First on Juneteenth
- Pride Month: 'Sesame Street' Introduces Gay Male Couple for 'Family Day'
- U.S. Special Operations Command Reinstates Diversity Inclusion Adviser Who Compared Trump to Hitler
- Anti-Israel Activists in NYC Call for Violent ‘Intifada, Revolution,’ Israel’s Demise
Tag Archives: hate crimes
The only violence and hate that seems to be getting perpetrated on the innocent public these days is coming from the lesbian and gay communities. Making fraudulent accusations against nameless straight men and perpetrating the slander that hordes of heterosexuals are committing heinous crimes against those sad little white middle-class queers, is in my book, what genuinely qualifies as a real hate crime. Continue reading →
Anti-Semitism is making a great big comeback in Western Europe and it’s starting to show signs of renewed life here in the US. Like an infected boil on a sore backside, Jew-hating has erupted once again on the battered body politic of Western civilization. And serving as the latest front for this anti-Semitic hate haven is a smug condescending sympathy for a people far far away. Yes, the Palestinian problem has presented a nice either/or, good versus evil social scenario. Or to put it in its proper Marxist parlance, the dysfunctional, self-destructive culture of the misfits of the Middle East has given the anti-West Left yet another political ploy to plot. Continue reading →