- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Will Joe Biden Sign a Pledge to Protect American Monuments?
- Statue of Frederick Douglass Torn Down in Rochester
- MSNBC's Cross: Independence Day a Celebration of 'Independence for White Men'
- Labor Dept. Promises to Help U.S. Workers, Draft H-1B Curbs
- Newt Gingrich: Joe Biden's 4th of July Video 'Most Anti-American' Speech by Presidential Candidate -- Ever
Tag Archives: hate crime hoax
The Gay Hate Crime Industry has been hitting more than a few bum-busting chuckholes of late as it steamrolls its way along that pricey 5th Avenue of incorporated, six-figure salary-making non-profit potboilers. From one manufactured fraud to another, the Gay Hate Hustlers have had their tatty victim-hood credentials soiled and sullied by an embarrassing array of gay hate hoaxes. And now it would appear that the very icon of gay victim-hood, the poster boy for martyred homoerotic innocence, will be unmasked as just another sordid casualty of his own criminal lifestyle.
Continue reading →
It’s the long hot summer of gay victim hysteria. And the hate crime hustle that goes hand-in-hand with the homosexual hyperbole is certainly all the rage this self-serving season. Continue reading →
What’s a girl to do when she’s feeling down and blue? Well, if you’re a sorry-assed, attention-seeking sad sack lesbian wasting away her young life at one of America’s Left-wing universities, your quick fix formula to guaranteed friends and fame is simply to play the gay hate crime game. Continue reading →