- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ambassador Bill Taylor Believes Ukraine President's Denials of Quid Pro Quo, Blackmail
- First Public Impeachment Hearing Flops, Draws 13 Million Viewers
- Nikki Haley: 'Whistleblowers Should Be Protected'
- Biden Campaign Tries to Spin Ukraine Narrative with Hastily Created Website
- Down to the Wire: Poll Shows Louisiana Governor's Race a Dead Heat
Tag Archives: Harvard
Two polls show Scott Brown leading Harvard’s academic darling, Elizabeth Warren, by 5% and 6%. This is very good news for Republicans after they have had to endure a week of Todd Akin angst. So it would appear that the Democrats’ answer to how ambitious white Left-wing biatches can game the affirmative action wheel of fortune is stumbling along under the cover of the Martha Coakley curse. Continue reading →
“I have thrown rocks at people I think are in the wrong.” Meet the Harvard Law School Professor and Democrat Senatorial candidate for Massachusetts. Continue reading →
Ivy League academic life is so so stressful. Indoctrinating the best and the brightest, researching concocted conundrums, deconstructing Western Civilization, and all that struggling to fabricate nefarious ways to buck up the old paycheck. Continue reading →
After over 40 years in exile, ROTC returns to Harvard! Harvard President, Drew Gilpin Faust announced that Harvard is poised to sign an agreement today that will bring back the Navy ROTC program to their Ivy League campus. Continue reading →