- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Juneteenth Celebrations Around the Nation Marred by Shootings, Death
- Flint Officer Shoots, Kills Woman Who Allegedly Shot First on Juneteenth
- Pride Month: 'Sesame Street' Introduces Gay Male Couple for 'Family Day'
- U.S. Special Operations Command Reinstates Diversity Inclusion Adviser Who Compared Trump to Hitler
- Anti-Israel Activists in NYC Call for Violent ‘Intifada, Revolution,’ Israel’s Demise
Tag Archives: Harvard
Two polls show Scott Brown leading Harvard’s academic darling, Elizabeth Warren, by 5% and 6%. This is very good news for Republicans after they have had to endure a week of Todd Akin angst. So it would appear that the Democrats’ answer to how ambitious white Left-wing biatches can game the affirmative action wheel of fortune is stumbling along under the cover of the Martha Coakley curse. Continue reading →
“I have thrown rocks at people I think are in the wrong.” Meet the Harvard Law School Professor and Democrat Senatorial candidate for Massachusetts. Continue reading →
Ivy League academic life is so so stressful. Indoctrinating the best and the brightest, researching concocted conundrums, deconstructing Western Civilization, and all that struggling to fabricate nefarious ways to buck up the old paycheck. Continue reading →
After over 40 years in exile, ROTC returns to Harvard! Harvard President, Drew Gilpin Faust announced that Harvard is poised to sign an agreement today that will bring back the Navy ROTC program to their Ivy League campus. Continue reading →