- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- U.S. to Restrict Travel from 8 African Countries over Coronavirus Variant Fears
- Florida Reports Lowest Coronavirus Cases per Capita as Blue States Surge
- Bidenflation Friday: Shoppers Expected to Pay Up to 17% More For Toys, Clothing, TVs, and Other Gifts
- Black Friday Brings Mixed Results for Retailers, Consumers Report Cutting Back on Holiday Spending
- Gang of 'Organized Burglars' Loot Chicago Stores Ahead of Black Friday
Tag Archives: handguns
There’s just something about a woman’s hands wrapped around a gun. I know we’re not supposed to say that….I know we’re supposed to focus on the serious side of handgun use, and of course, the toting topic is nothing to scoff at….and it goes without saying that no one, positively no one, should buy or use a handgun without the proper safety training….and yes, the very nature of concealed carry is a tremendous responsibility, but…. Continue reading →