- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- 'Visibility Filtering:' 'Twitter Files' Reveals Shadowbanning, Other Tools Used to Censor Conservatives
- Elon Musk Calls out Sussmann, Perkins Coie for 'Attempt to Corrupt a Presidential Election'
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: Twitter 'Harmed Science' by Squelching Scientific Debate
- Stanford's Dr. Bhattacharya: I Want to Know if Government Officials Told Twitter to Blacklist Me, They Have Directed Censorship Before
- Schiff: Bigotry Is Spiraling on Twitter under Elon Musk
Tag Archives: guns
Posters of gun-toting lesbians are mysteriously appearing all across the illiberal land of Seattle where soy latte sipping Lezzies of the ultra Lefty variety hold tight sway over the social reins of progressively approved thought processes. Continue reading →
Chicks Pulling the Trigger! The New Face of the Gun Lobby. Continue reading →
These oh so macho men thought they had an easy target until out of nowhere they received a couple of blasts of retribution. Just goes to show that even a 65-year old woman can hold her own when confronted by 5 male thugs, as long as the great equalizer is at her side. Continue reading →
Instead of being a passive victim completely at the mercy of two gun-wielding little rats who thought they could easily rob an internet cafe full of compliant customers, a senior citizen instead decided to face down force with a little force of his own. Continue reading →
Meet the Women of the USPSA, the United States Practical Shooting Association. These ladies give the lie to the Left’s ludicrous attempts to paint the faces of America’s females in deeply deceptive shades of progressive passivity. All the stats point to the obvious fact that gun ownership among women is growing by leaps and bounds. Continue reading →
A study conducted in 2009 by the National Shooting Sports Foundation and Southwick Associates found that 70% of gun shop owners reported an increase in female gun buyers. Continue reading →