- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Democrats Double Down on Dirty Georgia Tricks Designed to Split Trump Supporters from GOP Senate Candidates
- Georgia Secretary of State Approved Absentee Ballot Boxes but Security Concerns Remain over Transport of Votes
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed Attended Birthday Party at French Laundry
- James O'Keefe: We Taped Two Months of CNN Editorial Calls with Jeff Zucker
- Six Republicans to Explore 'Immigration Reform' with Amnesty Advocates
- UK High Court Rules Children Under 16 ‘Unlikely To Be Able To Give Informed Consent’ To Puberty Blockers
- Report: Photos Emerge Of Soldier Chugging Beer Out Of Dead Taliban Soldier’s Prosthetic Leg
- REPORT: Two Danish Brothers Sentenced After Getting Man Drunk, Torturing And Killing Him For Allegedly Raping Their Mother
Tag Archives: gun control
Early Sunday morning on June 12, 2016, the foundational structure of the Progressive Left and its Democrat Party suffered a seismic shock that widened its tiny fissures of discontent into gaping fault lines of stunned anger and apprehension. By Sunday afternoon, many sleepy, liberal eyes had been flicked wide open and were transmitting spasmodic warnings to stunned and befuddled brains. Certainly, gays and lesbians across America were now confronting their suicidal allegiance to a political party hell-bent on creating and fostering a Third World Muslim ghetto smack dab in the middle of middle America. Continue reading →
It’s been a good year for our side. Yep, the Common Sense Movement, aka Conservatism, gained a nice bit of ground, not only in the political arena, but on the cultural front as well. Of course, there is a rough and ready road ahead, but the year 2014 laid a solid foundation upon which new avenues of change and reconstruction can be built. The outcome of the November elections was exciting and a just-in-time big win for our side. But let’s not slight the victories of our Common Sense Warriors who smacked away at the crumbling cultural castles of outdated liberalism exposing, not a bulwark of brick and mortar, but a flimsy piñata of papier-mâché. As we all should know by now, culture and politics are the yin-yang of American civilization. There is no winning at the ballot box without capturing the hearts and minds of the folks on the home front. Continue reading →
How many more atrocities will need to occur in our country before all our 2nd Amendment crusaders out there get an effective offense up and running? Instead of playing endless defense when it comes to our right to bear arms, how about recognizing that a problem really does exist when it comes to the availability of guns in America and then actually develop ways to face the issue head on? Then perhaps we could save the lives of potential victims of gun violence and not be caught with our pants down each and every damn time some pathetic nut goes off on a rampage. Continue reading →
Why does America always bounce from one extreme to another? Right through the 1970s, we institutionalized almost everybody and their mother. It only took the word of a relative to get some poor schmo locked away in the local booby hatch indefinitely. Today, we have slid to the other end of the mental health spectrum, leaving frightened family members and John and Jane Q Public at the non-existent mercy of the mad mental machinations of a demented son or daughter. Continue reading →
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee voted 23 – 17 in finding Eric Holder in contempt of Congress for withholding crucial documents in the Fast and Furious gun running investigation. Now will the Democrat media bother to mention this little gun control caper that has taken the lives of hundreds of people? Continue reading →
The latest Gallup poll gives us a glimpse into just how the concept of personal safety and gun ownership is getting played out within the American psyche today. The latest Gallup survey shows that more and more Americans are much less shy about admitting their gun-loving proclivities than ever before. Continue reading →
The Brady Campaign seems to think that broadcasting a political ad depicting an intense looking white man emptying a magazine clip into a target silhouette of a little girl provides the appropriate shock value to fire home their anti-gun message. Continue reading →
The voters of Switzerland rejected a gun control referendum on Sunday that would have required the national registration of all privately held firearms, the limiting of gun ownership to a select few, and the confiscation of ex-military personnel’s assault rifles. Continue reading →