- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Cotton: 'The Act of Accepting the Chinese Money --- That Should Be Criminalized'
- Blackburn: 'Unbelievable' How Dems Refuse to Condemn Violent Protests
- Donald Trump Ad: Joe Biden 'Hiding in His Basement' from 'Decades of Failure'
- Where Fake News Is Born: How Wikipedia Spreads Hoaxes
- ESPN Subscriber Losses Accelerate as Network Returns to Woke Programming
- Lebanese Officials Ordered Under House Arrest During Investigation Of Port Explosion That Devastated Beirut
- US Health Secretary Alex Azar To Make Highest-Level Visit To Taiwan In Decades, A Move Likely To Anger China
- Lithuanian Man Ricardas Puisys Suspected To Have Been Murdered 5 Years Ago Found Living In English Forest
Tag Archives: Gulf of Mexico
The Obama speech last night from the Oval Office was the Reality TV flop of the season. When Mr. O, as President of the United States of America, barfed up all those big empty words of phony competence and courage, the American public recognized his stream of vacuous vomit for the oily gobbledygook it really was. Continue reading →
Our British cousins are getting hot under the collar at Obama’s characterization of the BP oil spill as somehow connected to the UK government and the British people. The Business Secretary, Vince Cable, condemned ‘the extreme and unhelpful anti-British rhetoric’ coming from the White House over the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Continue reading →
With all the news coverage of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and little to no attention paid to the 11 men who lost their lives in the explosion on the Deepwater Horizon oil rig, I was pleased to see coverage in the Wall Street Journal of the memorial service that was held today. Continue reading →