- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive — Mike Cernovich: 'I've Definitely Been Considering' Running for California Governor to 'Push the Issues'
- Oklahoma Governor Signs Bill Banning Teaching of Critical Race Theory
- Meacham: Founders Wanted Critical Race Theory, '1619 Project' to Be 'Part of the Conversation'
- Joe Biden Admits He's 'Noticed I Forget to Put My Mask Back On' — 'A Lot of Times'
- Warren: Jobs Numbers Show 'We Need Universal Childcare'
Tag Archives: Green Room
That old gaseous put down used by gay marriage maniacs and all others of their political ilk in their attempt to dismiss conservative lesbians and gays as a societal non sequitur gets a common sense going over at Hot Air. Jazz Shaw, columnist for Hot Air’s Green Room, presents the perspective of a closeted conservative lesbian who responds to that liberal head-scratching conundrum: how can gays vote for a Republican? Continue reading →