- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- WATCH: 2nd Night of Looting Begins in Minneapolis Suburb After Police Shooting
- Blackwell--Beyond Election Integrity: American Exceptionalism in Crosshairs of Radical Left
- Exclusive — Gov. Ron DeSantis Hangs ’Florida Uses E-Verify’ Signs on All Highways into Sunshine State
- Society of Professional Journalists: 60 Minutes 'Should Have Provided More Context' to DeSantis Segment
- Kasich: Trump's 'Ugly' Name-Calling Will 'Continue to Shrink' Republican Party
Tag Archives: Gratitude
Happy Thanksgiving to all those patriots who have sorrowed and stressed through depressing years of an un-American captivity. Be of good cheer, my sisters and brothers. I know it’s traumatic to be led out of the evil bondage of Egypt only to discover we haven’t instantly arrived at the Promise Land of Milk and Honey. What a shock to the ever-yeaning conservative spirit when it encounters yet more struggles and strains as it wends its way through an uncharted political Wilderness. And how easily the tired and troubled mind swiftly turns to a grumbling and complaining humor. But try not to savage our Moses, the chosen champion who’s leading the way, at least not until Inauguration Day. Continue reading →
Gratitude is a discarded value in today’s give me more and give it to me now entitlement society. But as Dennis Prager points out in this five-minute classic classroom module, gratitude is the essential key to having all that happiness hoopla that so many hanker for. Continue reading →