- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pope Francis Says Pandemic Is ‘Nature’s Response’ to Human Inaction over Climate Change
- CA Gov. Newsom: Stimulus Checks to Illegals ‘Being Considered’
- Global Consumer Group Launches Campaign to Defund WHO, Applauds Trump’s Vow to Investigate
- Donald Trump: U.S. Spent $452 Million on WHO in 2019 Against China's $42 Million
- Taiwan Hits Back at WHO Chief: Demands Apology over Coronavirus 'Slander'
Tag Archives: graffiti
I don’t think the Mysterious Message Maven in Santa Monica has taken into account that our progressive president has been granted a phenomenal Affirmative Action Handicap by the duplicitous duffers of the Democrat party. You all know what I mean—that racial crybaby crib sheet for the competency-challenged liberal politician who is out-matched by other players on the course. Just a few riotous rule changes to ensure that the Chicago Gangsta Golfer is getting a little leg-up at the tolerance tee. Continue reading →
Welfare is Sexy as the Graffiti Gangsters declare in this European waterfront frieze. Well, I’m sure the state’s Sozialhilfe has enabled many of these vandals to keep up with their amateur art work. After all, isn’t it the fickle fate of the genuinely creative classes to subsidize the chronically sub-par performance of the fraudulent and the fake? Continue reading →