- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Supreme Court Sides with Religious Groups Against Andrew Cuomo, 5-4
- Sidney Powell Files Lawsuits Challenging Election Results in Georgia, Michigan
- Highlights of Pennsylvania Republicans' Hearing on Election Irregularities
- Donald Trump Calls In to Gettysburg Hearing: We Have to Overturn Election Because Democrats Cheated
- Michael Flynn's Family Thanks America for the 'Prayers of a Nation'
Tag Archives: GPs
Heralded as the biggest revolution in the British National Health Service since its inception some 60 years ago, ‘tens of thousands’ of bureaucratic administrative jobs at the NHS will be slashed as an aggressive maneuver to fix the struggling UK health service. Continue reading →