- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Workers Send Amazon a Message Straight out of the 1930s
- Biden: Firing of USS Theodore Roosevelt Captain Was 'Close to Criminal'
- Biden Hints Trump Should Have Stopped Air Travel from China Sooner -- '45 Nations Had Already Moved'
- Biden: Democrats 'May Have to Do a Virtual Convention'
- Franklin Graham: Coronavirus Pandemic 'Result of a Fallen World' -- 'I Would Encourage People to Pray'
Tag Archives: GPs
Heralded as the biggest revolution in the British National Health Service since its inception some 60 years ago, ‘tens of thousands’ of bureaucratic administrative jobs at the NHS will be slashed as an aggressive maneuver to fix the struggling UK health service. Continue reading →