- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC Ignore Andrew Cuomo Sex Harassment Claim
- Rose McGowan Calls for Investigation Into Andrew Cuomo Abuse Claims: 'I Completely Stand by Lindsey Boylan'
- Report: Lori Lightfoot's Chicago Ranked Most Corrupt City in America
- Gavin Newsom's 'Nightmare Scenario': 'A Candidate with Extraordinary Star Power'
- Watch: Joe Biden's Transgender Nominee for Assistant Health Secretary Faces Senate Hearing
Tag Archives: Governor Walker
So what’s been happening to those pesky public unions in the Cheese Head state of Wisconsin? Well, now that most of the rants, raves, threats, and thuggery have run their oh so predictable course, the Badger State Brats are trying their darndest to put a positive spin on the snip-snip procedure performed by the good Governor Scott Walker. Ouch! That’s gotta hurt! Continue reading →
Well, well, well. Now that Governor Walker’s office has released the barrage of emails he received during the public employee jamboree held in the streets of the Mardi Gras capital of Wisconsin, it seems the ayes have it when it comes to busting taxpayer funded public unions. Continue reading →
Five of the Wisconsin physicans who have been handing out fake medical notes to striking teachers at the Madison state capitol have been identified. And all five hail from the Family Practice Residency of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine. Continue reading →
“The Democratic Party’s increasing dependence on public employee unions is a serious disadvantage in the political battles of today and the years to come”. So says Chris Stirewalt over at Fox News. Continue reading →
Ah, the spectacle in Wisconsin. All those public employees with their rants and raves and their huff and puff. All those so inspiring union bozos with their blaring bullhorns. But the piece de resistance of this government bureaucrat boondoggle was the mug of the Reverend Jesse Jackson serenading the white well-heeled crowds with chants of We Shall Overcome. Continue reading →