- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
- Kim Davis and The Great Conservative Sellout
- Only Liberals Get to Violate Their Oaths, You Idiots
- The Donald: The Ultimate Fear Factor
- Dial-A-RINO For the Amnesty Shuffle
Explore All Posts
- Judge Jeanine: ‘Paul Ryan Needs to Step Down’
- Sean Spicer: Paul Ryan’s Fate as Speaker ‘Up to Members of the House’
- Flipped Script: WaPost Calls Constant Trump Critic Rep. Tom Cole ‘Frequent Defender’ in Ryancare Autopsy Piece
- Rally for Trump, Law Enforcement Meets Violent Anti-Trump Protesters in California
- Rockville School Superintendent Says Parents’ Response to Alleged Rape Is ‘Racist’
Tag Archives: GOP
Nothing quite says Holy Crisis, Batman! for the Republican Party than the loud, rough, and braggadocious voice of Donald Trump. Speaking in tones not attuned to the solemn and very middle-class meows of mellow non-threatening Establishment types, The Donald shocks and infuriates both the standard-issue GOP suits and the pristine elements within the Conservative movement. Continue reading →
All eyes are now on Mitch McConnell, that daring dandy from the state of Kentucky, who supposedly will lead the Senate in its heroic charge against the Left-wing brigade of Barack Obama. Hmmm. Forgive me though if I find the image of Mitch-Is-Their-Bitch McConnell courageously slicing and dicing the Democrats a bit of a barely believable fantasy. But today is not the day for such speculations, although the Conservative Talking Heads are already piling on with the Doomsday doubts, the divisive despair, and the neutered negativity. Continue reading →
The issue of civil unions for same-sex couples is still alive and well in the state of Colorado and it’s getting a push from some important Republicans. Continue reading →