- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive Interview — Watch: Buffalo Wrangling Kristi Noem Takes on her Critics, Exposes the Biden Agenda, and Celebrates the American West
- 'We Won't Go!': Protesters for Amnesty Disrupt Joe Biden Rally for Terry McAuliffe
- Biden: Glenn Youngkin an 'Acolyte' of Donald Trump Hiding Behind 'A Smile and a Fleece Vest'
- Raskin: Fmr Trump Staff Cooperating with January 6 Probe Are 'Horrified and Scandalized' by Riot
- Men Shot by Kyle Rittenhouse Can Be Called ‘Rioters,’ ‘Looters,’ But Not ‘Victims,’ Judge Rules
Tag Archives: GOP
Nothing quite says Holy Crisis, Batman! for the Republican Party than the loud, rough, and braggadocious voice of Donald Trump. Speaking in tones not attuned to the solemn and very middle-class meows of mellow non-threatening Establishment types, The Donald shocks and infuriates both the standard-issue GOP suits and the pristine elements within the Conservative movement. Continue reading →
All eyes are now on Mitch McConnell, that daring dandy from the state of Kentucky, who supposedly will lead the Senate in its heroic charge against the Left-wing brigade of Barack Obama. Hmmm. Forgive me though if I find the image of Mitch-Is-Their-Bitch McConnell courageously slicing and dicing the Democrats a bit of a barely believable fantasy. But today is not the day for such speculations, although the Conservative Talking Heads are already piling on with the Doomsday doubts, the divisive despair, and the neutered negativity. Continue reading →
The issue of civil unions for same-sex couples is still alive and well in the state of Colorado and it’s getting a push from some important Republicans. Continue reading →