- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Report: Facebook Suppressed Breitbart News Traffic by Twenty Percent
- Mike Lee Calls on Joe Manchin to Switch Parties -- 'No Reason' to Remain with the Party of Inflation, Lawlessness
- WATCH: Protesters March on NYC's Barclays Center in Support of Unvaccinated Kyrie Irving
- ADL Warns: Avoid Culturally Insensitive, Gender-conforming Halloween Costumes
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
Tag Archives: gold medal
Three Gold Medal winners from past Winter Olympics appear in the latest Romney for President promotion. Kristi Yamaguchi (Figure Skating), Derek Parra (Speed Skating), and Jimmy Shea (Skeleton Racing) all go to the mat for Mitt. Continue reading →
Kim Rhode, with her gold medal win in skeet shooting at the 2012 London games, has become the first woman to win three gold medals in Olympic shooting and the first American athlete to win five consecutive medals in an individual event in five consecutive Olympic games. Continue reading →