- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Gov. Ron DeSantis: Florida 'Oasis of Freedom' in Country of Lockdowns
- Biden Likely to Continue 'Endless Wars' in Afghanistan
- Nolte: Time's Up Calls for Investigation of Andrew Cuomo's Alleged Sexual Misconduct
- Exclusive— CPAC Sunshine Edition: ACU Chair Matt Schlapp Says Mega Conservative Conference Considering Permanent Move to Florida
- Exclusive — Steve Scalise: Cancel Culture Won't Target Media, Politicians Who Inspired My Would-Be Murderer
Tag Archives: glove
When a 71-year old grandmother inadvertently allowed a cotton thread, yes, I said a thread, to fall from her glove while walking along a street in the Welsh town of Brynmawr, this poor pensioner was immediately mugged by an ‘environmental’ officer who slapped her with a £75 littering fine. The lady’s glove somehow snagged on her wristwatch, and unbeknownst to her, caused the offending thread to flutter down to Gaia’s sacred ground. Continue reading →