- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- U.S Aircraft Carrier Strike Group Heads for Mediterranean amid Russia Threats
- Ukraine: London Accuses Putin of Trying to Install a Puppet Regime in Kiev
- Sen. Ernst: Putin Sees Opportunity in Ukraine Because 'Weak' Biden's 'Doctrine of Appeasement'
- Quadruple-Vaxed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
- The Economist: Growing Diversity of Gun Owners Is 'Bad for Gun-Control Advocates'
Tag Archives: Globalism
The Republican Party began this Presidential primary season with sixteen candidates. Sixteen. One would think that with sixteen GOP politicos to choose from, we registered Republicans would have had such a dreadful time determining a winner from such a sparkling array of puffed-up personalities. But in a bleary blink of a bought-and-paid-for jaundiced eye, these pillars of Republican-defined conservatism were quickly unmasked as Open Borders-Big Business-Globalist Grinches with nary a notion of concern for the welfare of the long-suffering American citizen. All but one that is. Continue reading →