- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Fauci Downplays Lower Coronavirus Death Rate as 'False Narrative'
- Trump Administration Officially Withdraws U.S. from World Health Organization
- D.C. Health Official: No New Cases of Coronavirus Linked to Protests
- Ilhan Omar Calls for 'Dismantling' of America's 'Economy and Political Systems'
- Stacey Abrams: U.S. Constitution 'Began the Practice of Voter Suppression'
Tag Archives: Glenn Reynolds
Have you ever scratched your head in total bewilderment over the state of American society today? Have you ever wondered what the hell happened out there in the good ole USA while you were busy making those mortgage payments and raising those kids? Well, look no further than the blog post over at Human Events to get an answer to your plaintive query.
It’s really embarrassing to read such pathetically naive gibberish. It’s like listening to a grown man telling us that babies should really come from the stork but now that those evil liberals have sullied the birth experience by indulging in sexual intercourse, we better get in the game pronto before we’re totally extinct. Continue reading →
Ah, the great minds of the conservative movement! To not only grasp that culture matters but to also brilliantly leap to the next logical conclusion that one must go where the voter lives in order to get the message across. Wow! What intelligence! What genius! Could it be that conservative cultural retardation is actually curable??? Could we be witnessing the most spectacular moment in our constitutional history when conservatives become—gasp!—CULTURAL PLAYERS??? Continue reading →
If you haven’t heard of FIRE, the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, check out their website to see the great work this organization is doing to break higher education’s stranglehold on student and faculty free speech. Continue reading →