- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Pinkerton: Five Times in U.S. History a Vice President Became President -- and Brought Huge Change
- Susan Rice, 'Deep State' Running Mate
- Biden Risks Alienating Key Constituencies with Running Mate Choice
- Donald Trump Signs Executive Order: Payroll Tax Holiday, Enhanced Unemployment Checks
- Donald Trump: Democrats Want to Use Coronavirus Aid Bill to Steal the Election
Tag Archives: GLAAD
A&E’s decision to ‘reinstate’ their biggest money-maker has made the little boys and the few token little girls at good old GLAAD very unhappy indeed. Having ridden the big surf of political correctness for years now and having successfully boogie-boarded across those seemingly endless waves of corporate cow-towing, GLAAD is now finding itself floundering in an acid drop of public froth and derision. Continue reading →
America has spoken and Cracker Barrel, the gift shop and restaurant chain with a Southern theme, has listened. After yanking Duck Dynasty products from their store shelves in a knee-jerk reaction to the typical Gay Gestapo tactics, Cracker Barrel saw the monetary light. Their Tweeter feed this morning offered up the following announcement: Continue reading →
The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) has exhibited a very hypocritically one-sided approach in their quixotic quest for a slur-free society. For an organization that claims to be so concerned about every word and image that might reflect negatively on gays and lesbians, this outfit certainly has no problem applauding the defamation of those of us who choose not to run with the exceedingly illiberal progressive herd. Continue reading →
When Sarah Palin this past week gave the nod to the inclusion of GOProud at the annual CPAC gathering in Washington, DC, you’d have thought that every gay advocacy group in America might have deigned to notice and acknowledge this very eyebrow-raising event. Continue reading →