- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- U.S. to Restrict Travel from 8 African Countries over Coronavirus Variant Fears
- Florida Reports Lowest Coronavirus Cases per Capita as Blue States Surge
- Bidenflation Friday: Shoppers Expected to Pay Up to 17% More For Toys, Clothing, TVs, and Other Gifts
- Black Friday Brings Mixed Results for Retailers, Consumers Report Cutting Back on Holiday Spending
- Gang of 'Organized Burglars' Loot Chicago Stores Ahead of Black Friday
Tag Archives: Ghost Breakers
The 1940 movie, The Ghost Breakers, starring Bob Hope and Paulette Goddard contains one of Mr. Hope’s funniest political one-liners. At a time when the Democrat party had Franklin Roosevelt comfortably ensconced in the White House eagerly awaiting his 3rd term as President, this Paramount movie production had no misgivings about taking a funny political shot at the party faithful in this classic comedy-horror film. Gee, do you think that would happen today? Continue reading →