- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Twitter 'Mistakenly' Censors News Site for Report on 13-Year-Old Dying Days After COVID Vaccine
- Report: ESPN Requiring All Employees to Get Vaccination to Work Games
- MSNBC's Gupta: Commission Need to Recommend 'Deterrent to Medical Misinformation' from FNC's Tucker Carlson
- Exclusive — Alaska’s Kelly Tshibaka Launches TV Ad to Hype Donald Trump’s Endorsement of Her over Lisa Murkowski
- Amnesty Group Stages 'Drag Show' to Mock Americans
Tag Archives: Georgetown University
The invitation from Georgetown to a pro-abortion harridan from the Obama White House who arrogantly thwarts the free expression of the Catholic Church’s religious principles just goes to show how rotted the foundation of American Catholicism has become. Continue reading →
The Democrats have a never-ending Conga line of cossetted upwardly mobile white women who seem to congenitally crave the hard-earned cash of the working classes. Recently, we were treated to the poor me-you pay primer put forth by the poster girl for oppressed white chicks everywhere, Ms. Sandra Fluke, Georgetown University Law School student and member of the Georgetown chapter of Law Students for Reproductive Justice. This going places gal believes it is only right and true that the white women elite of Georgetown get all their extracurricular no-cost nooky compliments of a heavily indebted nation. Continue reading →