- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Watch Live: The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Donald Trump Leaves Washington, DC: 'Goodbye. I Love You. We'll Be Back in Some Form'
- 'Good Riddance!' China Celebrates Trump Departure
- Joe Biden Plans Day of Executive Action: Trump Policies to be Axed as Obama Programs Restored
- Donald Trump Leaves Letter for Incoming President Joe Biden
Tag Archives: George Bernard Shaw
Let’s hear it for Phil Tagami and the Second Amendment! Mr. Tagami is an Oakland businessman whose company had managed the development and renovation of the Rotunda building in downtown Oakland. The recent renovation project cost his firm $50 million. So Phil Tagami had no intention of sitting by and watching his pride and joy destroyed by a bunch of pseudo-revolutionary layabouts. Continue reading →
Although best known today as the author of the Father Brown mysteries and The Man Who Was Thursday, G. K. Chesterton was also a philosopher, journalist, religious apologist, poet, play write, and public debater. He was the master of the paradox and used it ofter to skewer the sloppy thinking of the so-called great minds of his day. Continue reading →