- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive: Bipartisan So-Called 'Infrastructure' Bill 2,700 Pages Long
- Senators Finally Introduce 'Infrastructure' Bill After Unauthorized Leak to Breitbart News
- Bipartisan 'Infrastructure' Bill Allows Feds to Bypass 'Buy American' Rules, Outsource U.S. Manufacturing
- ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Caters to 'Climate Change' with State-Mandated Carbon Reduction Programs
- Infrastructure Bill Contains Billions for Border Crossings; $0 for Border Wall
Tag Archives: General Petraeus
When Bill Maher quotes George W. Bush in a positive acclamation of agreement and then receives an enthusiastic applause from his liberal-leaning audience, then I think we can safely assume that there are a few widening cracks forming in the progressive pantheon of multiculturalism. Continue reading →