- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Louisville: Protests Break Out, Gear Unloaded from U-Haul After No Murder Charges in Breonna Taylor Case
- Protester Threatens Louisville Police: 'Get Ready to F**king Die!'
- Daniel Cameron Responds to Racial Question: I Understand as a Black Man How Painful This Is
- MSNBC Guest: KY AG Cameron 'Does Not Speak for Black Folks' -- He’s Skin Folk Not Kinfolk
- Nolte: Poll Shows Majority Turn Against Rioters, Media
Tag Archives: gender
If you would like to get a frightening glimpse into our feminist future then simply take a gander at what is happening in the progressively grotesque paradise known as Sweden. For in this very cold and politically calculating Scandinavian landscape, any poor sod ever daring to publicly portray those gender-based heretical behaviors that come so naturally to most little boys and girls is in for a whole lot of heavy-handed governmental guff. Continue reading →
If it’s March, then it must be Women’s History Month, that once a year sop to the preselected sorority of properly vetted vamps and vixens who successfully jettisoned the patriarchal drag of gender stereotyping. A slivered and slanted celebration, indeed! Continue reading →