- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Virginia to Mandate Masks After Northam Caught Taking Selfie Without One
- Watch Live: President Trump Delivers Remarks on Protecting Seniors with Diabetes
- Kayleigh McEnany: Why Is Joe Biden Wearing a Mask Outside While Socially Distanced?
- Paris Dennard: All Joe Biden Has Done for Blacks Is 'Lock Us Up'
- State Senator: Gretchen Whitmer Engaged in ‘Cover Up’ of Husband’s Boat Request
Tag Archives: gender
If you would like to get a frightening glimpse into our feminist future then simply take a gander at what is happening in the progressively grotesque paradise known as Sweden. For in this very cold and politically calculating Scandinavian landscape, any poor sod ever daring to publicly portray those gender-based heretical behaviors that come so naturally to most little boys and girls is in for a whole lot of heavy-handed governmental guff. Continue reading →
If it’s March, then it must be Women’s History Month, that once a year sop to the preselected sorority of properly vetted vamps and vixens who successfully jettisoned the patriarchal drag of gender stereotyping. A slivered and slanted celebration, indeed! Continue reading →