- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Grassley: 'The Deep State Is so Deep Its People Get Away with Political Crimes'
- Joe Biden Warns ‘Students of Color’ Will Suffer if Schools Remain Closed
- Charles Hurt: Trump Should Tweet Less, Make Joe Biden Own 'Mayhem,' Rioting,' 'Lawlessness'
- Trade Group for Koch, GM Asks Trump for More Foreign Workers
- Maine Poll: Biden Leads Trump, GOP Senator Collins Within Striking Distance of Challenger
Tag Archives: gender oppression
The career category of mass murderer is very much an equal opportunity profession and if you’re a female member of a Muslim hit squad from the killing fields of Bosnia, you can certainly be sure to get that extra special consideration for all your faults and failings. After all, what’s a little old-fashioned genocide when compared to the gender oppression of so many wacky women. Continue reading →