- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Protesters March Through the Streets Following Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Decision: 'Burn it Down!'
- Protester Threatens Louisville Police: 'Get Ready to F**king Die!'
- Daniel Cameron Responds to Racial Question: I Understand as a Black Man How Painful This Is
- MSNBC Guest: KY AG Cameron 'Does Not Speak for Black Folks' -- He’s Skin Folk Not Kinfolk
- Senate Report: Hunter Biden's Law Firm Took Nearly $6M from Chinese Oligarch
Tag Archives: gender confusion
Now that the ridiculous ‘scientific’ declaration that homosexuality is strictly genetically determined—an article of faith fiercely held by the adherents of white homosexual privilege—has landed in the dust heap of faux facts, we are now presented with another ‘it ain’t their fault’ fallacy. Yep, yet another government-funded research project to uncover the politically correct cause of gayness.
Take a gander at the latest bit of politically driven, queer-pandering bullshit masquerading as ‘science’. These academic bozos claim to have unlocked the puzzle of why people turn out gay. Continue reading →
The Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) is engaged in a hate campaign against a small rural community in Illinois. GLSEN, a gay indoctrination outreach non-profit headquartered out of New York, is richly funded by big corporate donors such as PepsiCo. It aggressively pushes a sexualized gay and transgender awareness program at harried school boards across the country, a program that includes materials aimed at pre-kindergarden kids. GLSEN is a highly politicized Left-leaning identify group linked to the National Education Association (teachers’ union) that seeks to use America’s public school systems to shove their distorted and fringe-freaking agenda at other people’s children. Continue reading →