- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Exclusive—‘You F*cking C*nt’: Stephanie Grisham Inundated with Sexist Hatred, Threats as Establishment Media Pile On
- Adam Schiff Closes Day Two with Attack on Trump's Character
- Warren: I'm Willing to Have Witness Fight Even if it Pushes Trial Past Iowa Caucuses
- Joni Ernst: Several Democrat House Impeachment Managers Voted Against 'Lethal Aid' for Ukraine
- Harris to GOP Colleagues: Nadler's Tone Has Little to Do with Your Responsibility to Be Impartial
Tag Archives: Geert Wilders
Geert Wilders, the Dutch Member of Parliament who has been harassed and criminalized for daring to suggest that radical Islam is a growing threat to European civilization, has been acquitted of the hate speech charges brought against him by a very reluctant prosecution. Continue reading →
Geert Wilders, the Dutch Member of Parliament who has been an outspoken critic of the Islamification of the Netherlands, has been found Not Guilty on all counts brought against him under so-called Hate Speech codes. Continue reading →
There is a conservative breeze beginning to blow across the Netherlands. And that breeze just might bring some long overdue changes to the cultural landscape of the once quaint country of windmills and tulips. Continue reading →