- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Carney: The New York Times' Attack on Trump's 'Financial Acumen' Is Nonsense
- Video, Audio, More Details Released from Brad Parscale’s Arrest
- CNN: 'All the Big Banks' on Wall Street Backing Joe Biden Against Trump
- Bernstein Calls on Congress to Investigate Trump -- 'He Is Compromised to Foreign Entities'
- ACLU Asks OR Mayor Kate Brown to Appoint Independent Prosecutor to Probe Police Crimes as Violent Riots Continue
Tag Archives: Geert Wilders
Geert Wilders, the Dutch Member of Parliament who has been harassed and criminalized for daring to suggest that radical Islam is a growing threat to European civilization, has been acquitted of the hate speech charges brought against him by a very reluctant prosecution. Continue reading →
Geert Wilders, the Dutch Member of Parliament who has been an outspoken critic of the Islamification of the Netherlands, has been found Not Guilty on all counts brought against him under so-called Hate Speech codes. Continue reading →
There is a conservative breeze beginning to blow across the Netherlands. And that breeze just might bring some long overdue changes to the cultural landscape of the once quaint country of windmills and tulips. Continue reading →