- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- California, a Free State Since 1850, May Pay $233k in Reparations per Slavery Descendant
- Poll: Near Majority of Republicans Want Less Foreign Aid as Congress Poised to Grant Ukraine $37 Billion
- Sam Bankman-Fried Dodges on Call to Testify at Maxine Waters' Request on FTX Collapse
- Pro-Life Group in Nebraska Receives Shooting Threat Note Allegedly Signed by 'Jane's Revenge'
- Democrats Reorganize Presidential Primary Calendar by Placing South Carolina First
Tag Archives: gays
Posters of gun-toting lesbians are mysteriously appearing all across the illiberal land of Seattle where soy latte sipping Lezzies of the ultra Lefty variety hold tight sway over the social reins of progressively approved thought processes. Continue reading →
When it comes to hating Israel, the academic Left can spew out the anti-semitic vitriol better than most Ku Klux Klan-ers. After all, their academic Jew-baiting is couched in progressive palaver, that noisome New Speak that allows educated elitists to demonize entire human populations with impunity. Continue reading →
There is a disturbing trend of violence against gay men and lesbians in the Netherlands, a trend that continues to be ignored by the Left-leaning bureaucrats who naively adhere to their multicultural mantras. Continue reading →
Admiral Mike Mullen, the Joint Chiefs Chairman, may be enthusiastic about lifting the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ban, but he’s not backed up by the four Joint Chiefs of Staff. All four leaders sent letters to Congress urging members not to vote on lifting the ban until the Pentagon completed its study. Continue reading →
At a Barbara Boxer fundraiser on Monday evening in California, gay protesters in the audience interrupted Obama’s speech by shouting: What about Don’t Ask Don’t Tell? Continue reading →
The United States Department of Defense announced today that there will be modifications to the enforcement of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, the law regulating the service of lesbians and gays in the military. Continue reading →