- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Ann Coulter: Alabama ‘Was a Disaster Starting with Mitch McConnell’; GOP Must Prioritize ‘Winning Issue’ of Immigration, Building the Wall
- Report: GOP State Rep Kills Himself After Teen Accuses Him of Sexual Assault
- CNN: Anderson Cooper’s Anti-Trump Tweet Came from Assistant’s Phone, not ‘Hack’
- Breitbart News Daily Callers Explain Alabama GOP Senate Loss: ‘Mitch McConnell Is a Snake’
- Hannity: Brooks Would Have Won By 20, But McConnell Didn’t Want Him to Be a Senator and Smeared Him
Tag Archives: Gaydar
There’s a so-called scientific study that’s been released claiming that us homosexuals are much more analytic and perceptive than our less endowed heterosexual brothers and sisters. This latest load of medical malfeasance proffered to the public as ‘science’ is a research study conducted at Leiden University in the Netherlands. Continue reading