- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Colin Kaepernick's Independence Day Message: 'We Reject Your Celebration of White Supremacy'
- Report: NBA Approves List of Social Justice Messages for Jerseys
- Donald Trump: ‘We Only Kneel to Almighty God’
- Poll: Trump and Biden Tied in Battleground Florida
- Hillary Clinton: 'I Don't Know' If Trump Will Leave Office if Defeated
Tag Archives: gay rights
The only violence and hate that seems to be getting perpetrated on the innocent public these days is coming from the lesbian and gay communities. Making fraudulent accusations against nameless straight men and perpetrating the slander that hordes of heterosexuals are committing heinous crimes against those sad little white middle-class queers, is in my book, what genuinely qualifies as a real hate crime. Continue reading →
The LGBT Community Center of NYC, under pressure from some of their financial supporters, has agreed to close its doors to the Israeli Apartheid Weekend (IAW) organization. The community center had been offering its facilities to this group for meetings and get togethers. The group had planned a Smash Israeli Apartheid party at the LGBT Center for March 4th. Continue reading →