- Remember, Remember the 11th of September
- Trump Trumps the Media
- Happy 4th of July 2017!
- The Right Pushes Back—Finally!
- Merry Christmas from Aleppo
- Merry Christmas from Our President
- Happy Thanksgiving, America!
- Trump Wins!
- Never Forget: We Are The Best!
- 4th of July 2016: A Great Time to be Alive
- The Political Earthquake that was Orlando
- Donald Trump 2016
- The Cultural Retardation of Conservatives
- Merry Christmas: Our Revolutionary Battle Cry!
- 9/11 Meets The Iran Deal
Explore All Posts
- Trump: They Play Games in Philadelphia — Watch the Voting Very Closely
- Donald Trump: Joe Biden Works for Big Tech, Big Media — They Keep Scandals Quiet
- Tom Cotton: Joe Biden Avoids Wage-Raise Policy
- Pollak: Biden, Running on 'Unity,' Says He Couldn't Work with Republicans
- Blue State Blues: Nine Things to Vote Against
Tag Archives: gay men
Just when you thought the Obama Administration couldn’t get anymore obtuse and downright insulting in its sleazy manipulation of the gay community, out comes the Health and Human Services’ stereotypic depiction of young gay men prancing around in skimpy underwear as they check out each other’s wanton wares. Continue reading →
Three lesbians in Boston, Massachusetts have been charged with a hate crime for allegedly beating up a gay man. The assault took place last Sunday at a Boston subway station when the gay gentleman supposedly bumped the three women with his backpack in the subway stairwell. The three-on-one altercation resulted in a broken nose for the gay guy. Continue reading →
Today, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued the results of a study conducted across 21 U.S. metropolitan areas that focused on gay and bisexual men and their rate of HIV infection. The CDC found that 1 in 5 gay men are infected with the HIV virus and almost half of them (44%) don’t know it. Continue reading →
How very sad that so many young gay men and too many of their older peers have such little respect for their bodies and their lives. Recent research conducted by scientists in Belgium indicate that young gay men continue to fuel the HIV epidemic. Continue reading →
A movement is afoot once again to lift the lifetime ban on gay men donating blood. However, the statistics are providing a scary picture of a not so sexually safe gay men’s community. Continue reading →
The Hate Crime Hustle. The three Muslims charged with attacking gay men in San Francisco by shooting them in the face with a BB gun during a violence spree back in March will be getting off with an apologetic tap on the wrist. Continue reading →